Blockchain and Smart contract Based
Marketplace of Services and Goods
The international platform "safebas.com" is a blockchain based marketplace of services and goods. The platform allows people from any country to sell and buy goods and services around the world.
Current Bonus: 100% (Two tokens for the price of one)
Pre-sale starts in:
How did it begin
We have been designing marketplaces since 2010. We have dealt with multi-vendor systems such as CS-Cart, ECMall, etc. and we have implemented our own engine for a multiple user store. Initially all the systems are not adapted to the wide market due to the dependence on the commission of payment systems, the inconvenience of using the system, the absence of responsibility between users.
Once we saw the banner on Aliexpress and we thought: Why not? We have been designing the blockchain based marketplace since 2016. The readiness of the project is about 60%
It won’t be the copy of Aliexpress. It will be a blockchain and smart contract based marketplace. We rely on cryptocurrency. Nowadays a lot of money and other resources are being invested in cryptocurrency. We offer you to join our community
How does it work
The seller opens a shop on the platform
The procedure is to press two buttons
The seller adds services or goods
It has a user-friendly control panel of goods, services and managers of the shop
The interested buyer makes an order
The funds are reserved on the smart contract after payment
The seller delivers goods and provides services
The seller confirms the shipment of the goods and the service completion in blockchain
The buyer receives the goods or services
The buyer confirms the goods receipt and service completion in blockchain
The seller receives the payment for the service or goods
The funds are transferred to the seller from the smart contract, except our commission, 1,5%
The seller and buyer evaluate the quality and time of the bargain
The seller and the buyer get marks based on the rating system
The project startup
The project announcement
Private test network
Carrying out ICO
Test run of the Project
Launching the project
The Project Plan
The 1st stage
- 10,000,000 registered users.
- Audience coverage - 200,000,000 Russian speaking Internet users around the world
- Advertising campaigns that allow you to attract one registered user up to 0,2 USD.
- Development of insurance and arbitration of bargain
The 2nd stage
- 30,000,000 registered users.
- The coverage of 200,000,000 Russian speaking Internet users around the world.
- Advertising campaigns which allow to attract one user up to 0,4 USD.
- Development of Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Final implementation of all functions of the marketplace
The 3rd stage
- 60,000,000 registered users.
- Translation of the martketplace into European Languages.
- Access to the EU countries.
- the coverage area is increased up to 400,000,000 users from the EU
- Final implementation according to REST API
The 4th stage
- 100,000,000 registered users
- Access to the countries of Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia. There are more than 200,000,000 Internet users.
- Advertising campaigns which allow to attract one user up to 0,7 USD.
- Translation into Arabic and other languages.
The 5th stage
- 130,000,000 registered users.
- Translation into Asian languages.
- Access to the countries of Southeast Asia.
- The coverage of 1,500,000,000 Internet users.
- The increase of commercial services (crowdfunding, insuarance, brokerage operations, venture invetsment)
Advantages for everyone
Advantages for Investors:
Advantages for your business:
Advantages for People:
Advantages for the government and state:
Tokens of the platform
In the ICO the price of one token is based on Ethereum and 1 token is 0,001 ETH (about 0,3 USD)
The number of issued tokens will be limited
The platform is rapidly developing and its value and the price of token are increasing
As soon as the profit is earned the token owners can get a rebate of funds spent on buying the tokens.
The platform "SafeBAS.com" issues tokens at the moment of investment.
Tokens which are bought are transferred automatically to the wallet of the investor by means of smart contract.
The issue of tokens will be limited and stopped as soon as the ICO is over. So the number of issued tokens will be limited.
Tokens will be automatically distributed in blockchain Ethereum, ERC20.
Funds raised will be 49% out of all issued tokens. At the end of the ICO the rest 51 % tokens will be issued by means of smart contract.
The tokens can be used to pay for the services of the platform or sold on the platform or stock market after the ICO. The list of stock markets will be added later.
Sign up to test the alpha version of the product
By clicking the button you agree to receive info and offers.